|Experience||3- 4 Years|
|Qualification||B.E Mechanical / Chemical|
|No Of Vacancies||1|
|Job Specification||1. To calculate the following:
i. Utility estimation based on process requirement.
ii. Pressure drop and flow rates.
iii. Pipe Sizing and pump sizing.
iv. Line routing and Pipe rack design
v. Utility equipment sizing.
2. To prepare the following:
i. Process Flow Diagram (PFD), P&ID.
ii. Process data sheet for vessel, heat exchanger, pump, tank, pipe accessories and instruments.
iii. Line list and equipment datasheet.
iv. Technical & Commercial Bill of Material (BOM).
3. Knowledge of all utilities piping design used in a chemical or pharmaceutical factory like Steam, Compressed Air, Chilled Water, Cooling Water, Potable Water, Raw water, etc.
4. Should be conversant with vendors for all types of above utlity piping.
5. Should be conversant with major utility equipment like water system, boiler, Chiller, Cooling Towers, etc.
6. Experience in Pharmaceutical sector shall be an added advantage.
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|Skills||Hands on experience in AutoCAD software • Knowledge of Pharmaceutical / Clean room standards • Verbal Communication • Knowledge of MS office word /excel|
All Rights Reserved By Lotus Group
Designed By Mirackle Solutions